Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Preblog Stuff.

Aloah eh,

I want to take a short step introducing myself. I am one of the many WoW playing beeings from Germany. I am not a professional as many claim nor am I unemployed or living for WoW. I have about 2-3 hours of playtime per day no sponsor and an active social life.

I am an average casual player. Not skilled over the top and not claiming to be leet. But I have an active brain. And that seems to be rare if I usually look at the WoW-Community.

Yes and that´s the point. Let´s go deep under the skin of the nobrain lolkids. And find a way to get their brain active again. You will read interesting, maybe shocking details and statictics. And also I hope to bring up some hard numbers about the stupidity we encounter every day playing World of Warcraft.

So the first statistic post will start tomorrow. I hope to get the german Blog up the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment